Wednesday, January 6, 2010

About printer ink?

today i tried printing some things, my printer showed ';low ink'; whereas it was around half a year ago since i last used this printer to print documents.


The whole set of ink would cost me round 100+ bucks and i don't use it often, pretty not worth it.


Did the ink evaporate or sort of disappear?How can i prevent so?About printer ink?
You need to remember that the ink levels for HP, Lexmark, and Dell are only estimates, not actual levels. I tell people to ignore the levels until the quality decreases.





Now if you do not need color, and do not print a lot, look at a cheap laser printer. The dry powder (Toner) will not evaporate. You can pick up a Brother HL-2040 or 2140 for around 80 on sale.About printer ink?
The ink tends to dry up when you dont use your printer very often. I know what you mean abot the cartridges being expensive because i have a LexMark and my girles do alot of printing. I have seen new printers on sale with ink cartridges inclued for less money than i paid for just my cartridges.


Have a nice day
  • free
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment