Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why does my printer (Epson 785epx) stop printing black and white when it is only out of color ink?

It said it was out of Black ink so I replaced it. Now it says it needs color ink and it still won't print with that error on its screen! How can I print BW copies?Why does my printer (Epson 785epx) stop printing black and white when it is only out of color ink?
I had this same problem with Epson. I finally sold that sucker on Ebay and went back to my old (HP; Deskjet) color printer. Now, when I run out of color ink, it's ok.





Sorry, I have no good news for you.Why does my printer (Epson 785epx) stop printing black and white when it is only out of color ink?
Well, you might be able to trick the printer into thinking you put a new cartridge in. Just take the old one out and put it back in. This approach worked with my old espon, but it had the nasty side effect of making it a pain to put the actual new cartridge in when I got one.

No comments:

Post a Comment