Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Are you sick of paying $16,000 per gallon for printer ink?

I just bought HP 93 (tri-color).


I gave HP $22 for 5 mL.





Do the math:


1 US gallon = 3,785.4118 ml


3785 / 5 = 757 cartridges per gallon.


757 x 22 = $16,654





...And you silly people complain about oil? Ha!Are you sick of paying $16,000 per gallon for printer ink?
holy crap!!!! I think I'm in the wrong business


time to look at refill kitsAre you sick of paying $16,000 per gallon for printer ink?
yea whats up with that
its pretty ridic
and we complain paying $3.25 for a gallon of gas


go figure
yeah, thats flat out absurd isn't it. good luck.
When you put it like that, yes, I am sick of paying high prices for printer ink -- especially if the cartridge clogs and won't produce a print job.
I think I'm gonna quit printing...
Hell yes!


Hahah.
Well, the printer doesn't suck down a gallon in just a few minutes like a car does.





but yes, it's ridiculously expensive. But supply and demand, 6 billion people print stuff every day so the price will go up and up
Holly cow :(





I think I'm going to cry.
Wow, we are getting ripped off.


Outrage!!!
haha wow, I never thought of it that way.


Imagine how much you would have to pay for Epson printer in, cuz that stuff is way expensive.


jeez.....





thanks for the new info!


=]
That puts it in perspective.
complete rip off!!!
WOW! But hay, a gallon if ink is a lot. Thank God its not that much for gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment