Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ink Jet Printer Epsom R300 ink and cartridge problem?

I have an Epsom R300 ink jet printer. I have plenty of black ink left in the balck ink cartridge. This is all I want to use.


However, I cannot print because a printer dialogue box says that I must replace the coloured inks. Is there any way of getting round this problem without buying color cartridges which I don't need?


Or should I just throw my Epsom R300 in the trash because it's useless?





By the way... I advise everyone never to buy an Epsom printer because they are a complete rip off!Ink Jet Printer Epsom R300 ink and cartridge problem?
All new printers do this, this is for the reason that in order to provide enhanced photo quality they do not use a true black. All of the colours are used to darken and sharpen the black in order to give a crisp print.





There is no way around this, it is a function of the firmware. Even if you buy a new printer, you will encounter the same problem (even if it isn't and Epson).

No comments:

Post a Comment