Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why can't my printer detect my ink cartrides?

I was printing something, and got a paper jam. I pulled the paper out, and now the printer says that both ink cartridges are empty, even though they aren't (or that they aren't in place...I forget the error message). Anyway, I tried replacing them several times, turning the printer off and on, unplugging and repluging, and even reinstalling the drivers. Any suggestions? It's a really nice printer, and I'd hate to lose it.Why can't my printer detect my ink cartrides?
unplug printer let it dump it memory for like 30 seconds connect back again and turn on that should workWhy can't my printer detect my ink cartrides?
restart your computer
try pressing the stop or reset button for 5 sec. if you have any of those button.

No comments:

Post a Comment