Wednesday, January 6, 2010

IP1800 printer ink help.?

I have a iP1800 Canon printer and today while I was printing homework it said that ink levels were low. I put a color and black remanufactured ink cartridge in the printer, but they are not recognized. They are said to be installed wrong but they seem to be installed correctly. Please help me so I can get my homework done ASAP.IP1800 printer ink help.?
check to say if the ink is not expired


and install them back on and make sure that they are well seated in there placesIP1800 printer ink help.?
Hmm, you may want to try a ';reset';. Here's how:


Remove ALL cartridges 鈥?Turn off printer 鈥?Unplug the printer from the power source for a full 5 minutes 鈥?Reverse steps. Plug back in, turn on printer and install all cartridges

No comments:

Post a Comment