Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Canon Printer MP220 how do I turn off the alert telling me I am low on ink? I have just changed the cartridges?

I have just changed the cartridges, although they were generic ones (Tesco own brand)Canon Printer MP220 how do I turn off the alert telling me I am low on ink? I have just changed the cartridges?
Press down the little button with the red triangle in the circle and hold it until the orange light, that I.m assuming in on as it a warning message, I have that same model and used compatibles so had same message. This should reset it. If not, turn off the printer and then back on again and try the holding of the button again. You have to hold it down hard for a fair few minutes for it to work. It should then print but will not show ink levels so you will have to watch for print quality to deteriorate to alert to you to when you need to change ink.Canon Printer MP220 how do I turn off the alert telling me I am low on ink? I have just changed the cartridges?
You cannot, just ignore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment