Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dell printer ink.?

okay I have a dell all in one printer, it is out of ink.


no stores sale dell ink, I would have to order some but I can't because I don't have a credit card and it is just too high.


so my question is can I go to walmart and buy another ink brand and put it in my dell printer...would it work long term?


or if I do have to buy a new printer...can another brand printer work with my dell computer?Dell printer ink.?
New ink/toner cartridges for Dell printers are only available from Dell. If you are unable to use a credit card to purchase the ink, you can place an online order using PayPal. PayPal offers several payment methods including drafting the funds from your checking account. This payment method is available using the www.dell.com regular checkout process.





If you want to buy a remanufactured cartridge, Staples advertises them. I have never used one, so I can't comment on how well they work.Dell printer ink.?
Staples online
why not look in yellow pages to find local refill outlets.have done this in ireland and refills work ok at less than half price.On the credit card issue we have a system called 3v prepaid it works like a mob top up you buy a prepaid 拢 5/10/15/20 or whatever you need .pay your money and use number on prepaid to pay visa it costs 拢1 to use and lasts 1 month with refund of unused .check to see if you can get this system in uk from tsb check .web 3vprepaid.Any printer should work with dell COMP
No, another ink brand won't fit in your printer. I checked and Walmart does not sell dell ink. That is the problem with Dell printers - it is hard to get ink for them. Maybe you can find someone with a credit card to buy them for you online. I have used http://www.i23inkjets.com before and they have some good prices. They are cheaper than buying from Dell.

No comments:

Post a Comment