Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I recently bought a new printer, but when I print the ink looks kind of bluish. Why does this happen?

I already checked all sources of error. I checked the ink level. And still this doesn't work.I recently bought a new printer, but when I print the ink looks kind of bluish. Why does this happen?
well, without knowing the brand of the printer... it could be the paper... some paper companies don't make there paper true white its bluish. or it could be the light source. most printer companies offer a free technical support phone number or website that you can go to and troubleshoot. try that. im sorry i couldn't be more help.


ps. canon is the best. they offer the best support for these things. and they are awesome.I recently bought a new printer, but when I print the ink looks kind of bluish. Why does this happen?
The ink level wouldn't matter. If it were out of ink, it would just have lines in the letters. BUt it might be because you didnt set it up right, or your ink is bad or somthing.
first check the paper, is right for your new printer i would go to printer's website to the trouble shooting section and see if any one else is have your problem ...good luck
If it is a color printer, it is not adjusted correctly, or same as follows.


If B%26amp;W printer, that may be the ink color.





Some inks are more ';black'; than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment