Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Brother printer ink help me ?

is it ok to buy a brother ink lc57





my brother printer is dcp 135c


and the ink written in my printer is lc37





is it ok to use lc57 ink?





thanks!!!!!!!!Brother printer ink help me ?
If the cartridge fits... no problem.





The ink is the same but the cartridges are different size and shape and most of them can't be used on different printers for one simple reason:


They don't fit into the slot.Brother printer ink help me ?
The LC57 will not fit. You do need the LC37
No it's not OK. It won't fit.. I use Brother Ink LC 57 but I have a DCP -130C.


I got some ink for Christmas and the LC 57 is suitable for DCP 130C,


DCP 330C


DCP 350C


DCP 540CN


DCP 560CN


but yours is no on that list so I would be buying the LC 37 that your printer tells you.


Good luck. Officeworks sells it.

No comments:

Post a Comment