Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is there away to refill my own ink cartridges? I have a Epson printer?

I'm moving and do not have access to a place like cartridge world or a refill center that I know of. I use alot of ink and need to find away to refill ink cartridges myself. Any advice would be great, thanks.Is there away to refill my own ink cartridges? I have a Epson printer?
I used to fill my own until I found out about,





cellphoneshop.net





I know it looks like it like they sell cell phones but a couple of years back they started selling their own brand of cartridges and they are less expensive there than anywhere else I've found especially when they have one of their sales. At the last sale I bought three full sets of ink for my Canon for less than I would have paid for one set at the store. It became less hassle and even cheaper to buy from them than fill my own and not a messy. Oh, They have a lot of Epson models listed - take a look - delivery has never taken more than seven days and their customer support has been great - I get all my ink and cell phone accessories from them now.Is there away to refill my own ink cartridges? I have a Epson printer?
if your cartridges have chips, you will need to buy a chip resetter. if you have more than 2 cartridges in your epson (4 or 6 or more), i would not recommend refilling as it gets extremely complicated.





any other questions? i'll try to find them and answer!
I highly advise you to stay away form refills. I've used that method before and it isa waste of money and time and itsure as hell don鈥檛 work. In fact, itmake a mess, and if when you put in the cartridge, the print quality is beyond horrible. You can get ink cartridges from any major retailer such as Best Buy, Circuit City and especially CompUSA, or you can order them online, you just have to know what cartridge model your is.
Refills never work right. You can never get that pressure back and they sometimes leak.





Just search Froogle for your cartridge part number and buy a ';compatible'; or ';refurbished'; cartridge.
  • free
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment