Monday, December 21, 2009

I refilled the ink in my lexmark z1320 printer but it still says that the ink is low. What should i do?

Someone please help! Its not letting me print anything anymore. It says that i have no ink...but i just refilled it two days ago!!I refilled the ink in my lexmark z1320 printer but it still says that the ink is low. What should i do?
You've tried to deprive Lexmark some of their revenue - they stopped such a ';robbery';.





All consumer ink-jets are sold below their production cost - the producers earn their income on ink sales. To prevent refilling empty cartridges some vendors add a chip, controlling the cartridge use. In this case you are not able to start printing after refilling a cartridge, as a chip will tell that it's empty. There are devices allowing to reset the chip readings, but unless you are a power user, it seem to be cheaper to buy a new cartridge.I refilled the ink in my lexmark z1320 printer but it still says that the ink is low. What should i do?
Try buying compatible cartridges I have being using them for years with out any trouble, also they are better that having to refill them.
go to the ink refill page and tell the (printer) that the ink levels are full

No comments:

Post a Comment