Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Decent Printer Ink?

I've got an Epson RX600 printer and the six cartridges, if bought as original Epson, cost and arm and a leg. I have resorted to buying replacements on eBay but they don't always run freely and text printing can be poor or the cartridges have to have their heads cleaned before every print. Yes, I know, false economy but can anyone recommend a site where cartridges replicate the performance of original equipment and at a reasonable price?Decent Printer Ink?
Epson printers are fussy about their inks. While ink cartridge company 4inkjets sells refill kits, they will not sell refill kits for Epson ';due to the sensitivity of the Epson print head.'; My guess is that your eBay sources tried to refill Epson cartridges and botched the job.





Follow either of the two links below for reputable companies that sell refurbed print cartridges. Both guarantee their product and have been around for a while.Decent Printer Ink?
Try Ebay - sorry I see you already have!!!!!!
You might try going to a Staples store. I've never used these, but, they do have a house brand of most ink jet cartridges that are cheaper than the ones put out by HP, Canon, Epson, etc.
I have 2 Epson printers. The new one hasn't needed a refill - yet. The old one is an Epson C20 and I use injection refills. They work fine, and are a lot cheaper and last a lot longer than buying new cartridges.
try www.carrotink.com I have an epson stylus and can get 2 color and 3 black for $50.00 and no shipping..customer service is great. I print good pictures all the time. have used them for about 5 years.
I always get mine from inkbox www.inkboxonline.co.uk. I seldom have any problems with what they supply and the only time I had they just changed it.
Yeah, I know it's expensive. But there's no substitute for a good printer cartridge. Can't you just steal them from work?

No comments:

Post a Comment