Friday, December 25, 2009

My printer still won't work after i replaced the ink!!?

I have a Canon S520 and the light keeps blinking about 8 times. I looked it up and found out it means that its out of ink so i got new ink and its still blinking and won't print anything out! Does anyone know how to fix this problem?My printer still won't work after i replaced the ink!!?
Sounds like you have a bad cartridge. Usually the cartridges are recycled and the 'low level' indicator needs to be reset. You should take it back to the store for a replacement.





(I had this happen to me on a Dell printer. It was a bad cartridge.)My printer still won't work after i replaced the ink!!?
mayybe u might have put the ink cartridges in wrongly or if the tags on the cartridges are still on(to keep them from leaking) or its probably just a faulty printer
maybe the paper got jammed
Check the power connections or restart the computer

No comments:

Post a Comment