Friday, December 25, 2009

Lexmark/HP printer ink question!Please read!?

Hello!I have a HP 343 ink cartridge here,i have a Lexmark printer (X1180) that usually takes a Lexmark 26 or 27.Will the HP 343 cartridge work and more importantly fit in my printer?





What i'm saying is would a HP 343 replace a Lexmark 26 or 27 if need be??Thanks for your help!Lexmark/HP printer ink question!Please read!?
Well! I would think that the only way to find out, that is to try it, you will soon see it fits or not, but my self I wouldn't think that HP 343 would work in your Lexmark, cartridges are only made to work with there own printersLexmark/HP printer ink question!Please read!?
No.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
No it will not fit or work you have to stay with 16, 17, 26 or 27 cartridges.

1 comment:

  1. I think,if the ink is compatible then we can use lexmark ink in hp printer and hp ink in lexmark printer.But compatible is must for ink.

    - hp 343

    ReplyDelete