Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have a HP photosmart C3100 printer and I need to get some ink for it. ?

I have heard that I can get my old cartridge refilled for the fraction of the price of a new one. Where would I get this done? I live in Leeds.I have a HP photosmart C3100 printer and I need to get some ink for it. ?
You can't really refill HP cartridges. The ink level is determined by a chip and that can't be reset.I have a HP photosmart C3100 printer and I need to get some ink for it. ?
It isn't weird that refilled cartridges of hp show no indication of ink level, The reason is printer wont look inside the cartridge to show you the ink level, Actually what happens is that printer memory stores the cartridge chip number(Some what technical), As soon as the ink dries the memory of the printer notes down that the cartridge is empty(it records), Then after refilling, when you insert the cartridge in to the printer, again it wont look inside the cartridge for the ink level, it will read the chip. According to the printer the cartridge is old, its nothing but the same old empty chip, this is the reason refilled Hp cartridges wont show the ink level. When you buy a new hp cartridge, its a new chip so it works.Try searching in Google on how to reset the hp cartridge.
my friend its so simple, its true u can refill the cartage and as the another friend say that it dont show the ink level is only his own mistake, bcoz when u refill the ink so u must run the wizard again or simply reinstall the printer.





and remember u can refill a black n white cartage for 5-20 times till the printing got affected.


and color cartage can only be refill 3-5 times, bcoz after that color cartage got refilled for 2,3 times its printing result go lower n lower !!





so u should change the cartage after 3-5 time refilling !!
You should be able to get the kit at most computer stores,but I would not waste my time doing it.Trust me,it is not worth the trouble.I have a 3800,and I tried it (once was enough ).Like I said,it is not worth it.
I have a hp photosmart D5160 printer, i cannot fill my inks, try www.hp.co.uk


Follow instructions, enter your printer details, it will find the inks for you.
cartridge world if you have one they do it but i found when i did this the ink level indicator didn't work for some reason but when i went back to hp in it works fine weird eh..
may be better to get compatible cartridges from choicestationery.com


on internet, uk

No comments:

Post a Comment