Friday, December 25, 2009

Indian ink and printer ink..?

...Are they considered the same thing? And if they are, I was wondering if printer ink is safe enough to tattoo yourself with? Please don't give me a lecture on how tattooing yourself at home isn't safe. I have been trying to do it with printer ink but then I though of this.


All of the answers are much apriciated.Indian ink and printer ink..?
I wouldn't recommend using either printer or indian ink. Tattoo ink is FDA approve for use in the skin. You can buy this from many companies who sell tattoo supplies. I would recommend that you do this. It would be much safer for you. The ink comes in different sized bottles. If you are tattooing just yourself, just purchase the smallest bottle available. But I really would not recommend using either printer ink or indian ink. You may get a infection or worse. You can look up these companies on the internet. I hope this helps. Good Luck !Indian ink and printer ink..?
ouch! I don't think printer ink is the same, I would not advise it. Why not try to save up some cash and go to a tattoo artist. I am sure you will be much more pleased and satisfied in the long run. Why risk crappy color, infection etc, etc.. You deserve to have the best. You are worth it. Get a special tat that has meaning to you, that will be beautiful.
I think you are dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment