Friday, December 25, 2009

Printer Ink is dried out!!!Paper is Due tommorow help!!!!?

My ink is dried out and I gotta print somethin out,but it i cant turn it it late.





I have no floppy cd or usb drive help and I cant email it to the teacher. Please help or im screwed.Printer Ink is dried out!!!Paper is Due tommorow help!!!!?
Email it to yourself. Run to the Library, Print it off.





If you cant get to the library, when your in school, access your email, and print it off there.Printer Ink is dried out!!!Paper is Due tommorow help!!!!?
Email it to someone who goes to your school that has a printer and have them give it to you tomorrow. Make sure it's someone trustworthy. Or you could run out really fast to get a flash drive (either buy one or borrow one) and print it in the school library (or wherever the printer in your school is) tomorrow.


Best of luck! That has happend to me before so I know the stress you're feeling....oh man.
go to the store and buy ink, go to the neighbors and borrow their printer, go to a friends house and print it
email it to yourself and then go to school early or your parents work or something and print it out.
Email the assignment/ work to yourself.


Open it at school, and print it. [Bring some money.]
E-mail it to your teacher.
Alright send it to me and I'll print out a copy for you and give it to you tomorrow. Teamwork FTW!
go buy some ink

No comments:

Post a Comment