Friday, December 25, 2009

HP Printer --- ink refill?

I do a lot of printing and hate paying so much for new ink cartridges. I don't want to get a new printer because what I have is pretty new.





How safe is it to refill the ink? It's SO cheap, but I am worried about ruining my machine.HP Printer --- ink refill?
I have an HP Officejet 6110. All I have ever used with it are remanufactured ink cartridges. I tried once to refill them myself, but it's just too messy and time consuming. The remanufactured cartridges are professionally done, and I've honestly never had any issues with them. They tend to run about 50% less than getting the genuine cartridges. here is one online site where you can get them: http://www.castleink.com/_Hewlett-Packar鈥?/a>HP Printer --- ink refill?
Refilling ink cartridges works great, I do it all the time





Refilling black is simple as it only has one ink well





But for the color ink cartridge, do not go by the label affixed on the top. They do not match the color in the wells. You need to stick in a toothpick in each of the wells to see what color that they are
From what I've heard, refilling ink cartridges is a messy process. If you want to get ink cartridges for cheap, go to http://www.printpal.com. I've been buying my ink cartridges from there for a while now, and I save about $20 getting them from there instead of Wal-Mart. They also have free shipping!
Its not that bad or hard to refill it yourself. I did it for a long time. After awhile, though, it will stop working well and you will need to buy a new cartridge. Just buy a kit on eBay.
The Ink refils are junk they will clog up your machine.
It is very sloppy, check out the cost of cartridges at walgreens and clickinks

No comments:

Post a Comment