Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can't see printer ink levels.?

I have a HP Photosmart C3100 series printer. When I go to check the ink levels I get the fallowing message. ';The computer is unable to estalish two-way communication with the device'; The best I can see is that the only thing I can't get is the ink level. The rest of the printer works fine. What can I do to see the ink levels. Thank you --- BaccojimCan't see printer ink levels.?
I'll prolly advise the long way around the barn.





I have had the problem with my HP psc 1210v, I tried plugging and unplugging the machine. Then I removed the hardware and software and reinstalled it. That seemed to fix it, but I had to do it several times over a couple of weeks. Now it's fine, knock on wood





I also went to hp to check for any patches-can't remember if I found anyCan't see printer ink levels.?
open the door on the printer then open the ink level page

No comments:

Post a Comment