Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HP printer ink -- refill OK?? ?

I do a lot of copying on my printer and usually buy XL ink Cartridges. They cost me between $15-20.





Now, on ebay I see people are selling ink refillers for like $1.99..





Is it a bad idea to refill the ink that way? Will it ruin my printer?





ThanksHP printer ink -- refill OK?? ?
refills are much cheaper but I don't trust them. I'm afraid of leaks. If you get a leak, you have a huge mess on your hands!





Be careful with ebay - some sell expired cartridges.HP printer ink -- refill OK?? ?
we've been using a local refiller service for years and it's great. they guarantee their cartridges and if we ever hav a problem they just do a free replacement which has rarely happened (we have a lot of printers, faxes etc at office)





most useful thing he told us was to not let the inkjets dry out cause that's what really messes them up. diff brands work differently but ultimately if any one dries out replace immed don't let the printer feed get dried up

No comments:

Post a Comment