Friday, December 25, 2009

Legit Discount Printer Ink?

What is the best deal I can get online regarding ink for my HP PSC 1315? Which sellers are reputable?Legit Discount Printer Ink?
I wouldn't bother buying new inks. Even at a cheaper price. If there's a Walgreens near you. You can take your existing cartridges in there. And depending on their facility.. They'll be able to re-fill your ink for you. Both my color cartridge and Black color cartridge together will run me $25.00 when I go. Yours might be more, or even less.Legit Discount Printer Ink?
There is a store called Dollar Tree. They have ink for $1.00 apiece in a refillable kit ever thing is there to use. It comes in Cyan, Mageta and Yellow. Just Enter your zip and find the closest one to you. It may even be in your town.
  • free
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment