Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do you want to save on printer Ink? Good Tip?

Look printer ink is not cheap. so if you care to read this it may save you time ( because of a quicker print rate) and money ( using less ink)


When you print something, always check the printer properties settings. generally under PRINT QUALITY.


you will have the option of Best ect,,


now just for black only.. lots of text, always use Fast Draught





this uses far less ink and will save you over time.





Does this help??Do you want to save on printer Ink? Good Tip?
I just use pencil.Do you want to save on printer Ink? Good Tip?
my tip would be not to buy any hp printer. why? well a decent printer could cost you 拢90 - 拢 100, but with hp the inks cost around 拢27 - 拢 30 each!!! which means that in a life time you will end up paying more for your inks than the printer itself.


i ended up getting a printer from a shop that refills my cartridges for 拢4 each, alot cheaper. and they last longer too.


this is only my opinion tho.
Good tip thanx, my tip is I only use the black ink to print when doing documents, web pages, they sometimes have ads or pictures that I dont really need to have printed in color.
yes u wanna use non color saves way more ink
Excellent advice - thanks. Just tried it.
Not to me! I already knew that! Good that you provided the info tho! Most people dont! Good job!
thanks


good tip

No comments:

Post a Comment